Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad

I started this birthday card last week and finally finished it.

I used this Sweet Sunday sketch (#179) that I found on Pinterest. Because I was making this card for a guy,  I didn't want to add a bow. The colors came from me taking very few papers to my neighbor's for craft day.

For this card, I used my stamp-a-ma-jig on the main panel. I watched Lynn do some random stamping so had more of an idea on how to use it. Normally, I find it easier just to stamp, but it did help line everything up. I did have to redo this panel a second time though add I didn't space the happy Birthday out properly before. I added clear ep to the green galore happy birthday sentiment.





Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Canvas Corp.
Stamps: Studio G, Stampabilities
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Glossy Accents, SU clear ep, pop dots dots
Inks: Memories, Copics,  Spectrum Noir, Stampin up green galore
Techniques: sketch, making own background

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.